LEARN THE BASICS OF WELDING
Promax is here to help you understand the different types of welding and when to use each – as well as answer frequently asked questions.
WELDING PPE SAFETY GEAR
Always follow the necessary safety procedures when using Promax products.
- Only use these products if you are suitably qualified and competent
- Always follow the operating instructions
- Ensure that all electrical connections are safe and properly insulated
- Always inspect your equipment for signs of damage or wear & tear before use
- Ensure that all gas connections are secure and leak free
- Be aware of your surroundings, sparks can ignite fires and harm you or those around you
- Arc rays can burn the skin and harm the eyes
- Always work in a well ventilated area– fumes generated during welding or cutting can be harmful
- Always wear suitable body and eye protection
WHERE TO FIND US